4.27.2012

Dragon Guru Necklace

year chinese dragon charm necklace hint jewelry beth hemmila
Dragon Guru, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver year of the dragon charm necklace




Never laugh at live dragons.
- J.R.R. Tolkien

At the beginning of the year, I launched my 2012 Year of the Dragon charm and then it promptly sold out. I didn't realize he was going to be so popular so I only got a handful of dragon charms made.

It took some time, but this dragon pendant is back in my shop. To celebrate his arrival for spring, I designed this necklace with a mixture of metals, chain, gems, and patina.


year chinese dragon charm necklace hint jewelry beth hemmila
Dragon Guru, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver year of the dragon charm necklace

I really like wearing this dragon necklace for it's both simple and complex all at the same time. It's also fairly long so the dragon rests beneath my heart. Sort of blowing fire up from below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)