3.06.2012

Raw Food Recipe: Mango Basil Limeaide


Lately I've been whipping up this delicious mango basil limeaide to bring a little bit of summer into my wintry life. It's perfect for getting a dose of greens and fruit all at the same time. Here are the essential ingredients for this raw food drink recipe:

Mango (frozen or fresh)
Fresh Basil (leaves and stems)
Lime juice
Agave Nectar
Water
Ice

May you delight in sipping this scrumptious raw food cocktail and dancing around the house to your favorite summer party music!



6 comments:

  1. Seems yummy! I will have to try it! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you love the mixture of sweet and spice!! Plus the green is so invigorating. Let me know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried this now and it tastes really good! Thanks so much for a lovely recipe! I will definitely make it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have already made it a few more times. I completely love it! I think it tastes like some delicious fresh sorbet, it's really yummy! It has become real favorite to me :) Also, I seem to tolerate mango, which is not the case with all fruits, so I am really happy that I found this recipe. Did you come up with it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm so glad you love this combination of flavors! I adapted the recipe from a basil limeaide in my Vitamix book by adding some mangoes for fun and it was such a delightful discovery. I need to make a basil mango fresh salad too :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)