3.13.2012

Raw Food Recipe: Mango Strawberry Ginger Smoothie


mango strawberry ginger smoothie

I concocted this raw food smoothie around some Brazil nuts that were sitting around in my refrigerator. I like how the sweetness of the mangoes and strawberries are spiced up by the fresh ginger. Even my kitty wanted a taste of this one.

If you haven't tried adding a small handful of your favorite nuts to smoothies, I hope this recipe sparks some ideas. Walnuts, almonds, macadamia nuts, hazelnuts, etc. are all excellent protein snacks and make simple smoothies wonderfully nutritious.

Mango Strawberry Ginger Smoothie Recipe:
Mango (fresh or frozen)
Strawberries (fresh or frozen)
Raw Brazil Nuts
Dried Medjool Date
Sliced Fresh Ginger
Coconut Oil
Agave Nectar
Water
Ice

2 comments:

  1. MMMMM, looks yummy! I'm sending this recipe to my daughter! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Thanks for wanting to share it. I need to get some more mangoes it was so delish :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)