4.25.2012

Dairy Free Ice Cream: Coconut Bliss

coconut bliss ice cream

Here's a peak at one of my favorite dessert indulgences -- Coconut Bliss ice cream. If you haven't tried it and you love coconut milk then you definitely need to see if your local health food store or Whole Foods is carrying this ice cream. It's HEAVENLY!!

I started buying Coconut Bliss ice cream because I wasn't eating dairy and didn't care for soy based products. Here's what the back of the label has to to say about Coconut Bliss:

It started with a simple idea: a totally satisfying ice cream without the health and ecological impacts of dairy, soy, and sugar -- an ice cream we could fully enjoy and feel great afterwards.

What makes Coconut Bliss special? The synergy between two amazing foods: coconut milk and agave syrup. Imported directly from a family-owned farm in Thailand, our naturally creamy coconut milk is cholesterol-free and rich with lauric acid and MCTs. Our agave syrup is a natural low glycemic sweetener that is gentle on your body.

It's soy free, gluten free, vegan, and with a low glycemic index. What more could you want? The texture is amazingly smooth and creamy. It also comes in a variety of flavors: vanilla, dark chocolate, cherry amaretto, mint, pineapple coconut, etc.

Next time you have that late night urge to indulge a little ice cream, I hope you'll get your bliss on!

7 comments:

  1. That's sounds delicious! I hope I can find some around here! Thanks for sharing, Beth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend told me about this and I haven't had a chance to try it yet...definitely need to add to my grocery list!! Plus, it's pretty low cal, isn't it? BONUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I hope it's low cal...no, on second thought I don't even care. I'd eat it anyway it's such a treat. Hope you try it :) xoxo Beth

      Delete
  3. Oh, yummy! I eat very little dairy and no 'ice cream'. This sounds just the thing to satisfy my ice cream cravings. Even better there is a Whole Foods sort of nearby. Thanks for this and no I don't care either if it's lo cal. I love coconut milk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried this brand. I will look for it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find some and fall in love!

      Delete
  5. oh noooo...not again! you know about too much good stuff, and my weaknesses! Hmmm, I wonder if Trader Joe's carries this...gotta go!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)