4.09.2012

Free Beginning Jewelry Making Tutorial: Basic Wire Loop

Beaducation Free Jewelry Making Tutorial: Basic Wire Loop

If you're just starting out stringing beads and making your own jewelry. You may want to learn a few wire techniques to add variety to your designs. Beaducation has a great FREE video tutorial for how to make basic wire loops online. You can play it by clicking here. The class goes over how to use tools and solving common problems. This simple wire technique is perfect for connecting beads together to make necklaces, bracelets, and earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)