4.05.2012

Raw Food Recipe: Mango Peach Strawberry Smoothie

mango, peach, strawberry smoothie

I love fresh peach cobbler in the summer, and this smoothie was my substitute for delicious flavor early in the season! This raw food smoothie is really tasty if you put more strawberries then the mango and peaches. I used frozen fruit, but if you happened to have fresh then all the better. From all the great comments I've been receiving lately, I boosted my intake of omega-3 fatty acids by adding some ground flax seeds to this smoothie. Enjoy!

Raw Food Recipe for Mango Peach Strawberry Smoothie:
Mango
Peaches
Strawberries
Walnuts
Ground Flax Seeds
Water
Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)