5.04.2012

New Movie Teaser: Samsara


From the filmmakers of Baraka comes a new photographic exploration called Samsara. I happened to take the movie Baraka out of the library several years ago and watched it a couple times it was so visually powerful. Many of the images I saw I can still recall in my head. It looks like Samsara will be just the same.

Samsara is a sanskrit word that means "continuous flow" and refers to the endless cycle of birth, life, death, and rebirth. The film is an exploration of our relationship to the eternal cycle of humanity.

Look for Samsara in theaters August 2012.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for this - haven't seen the first one, so i shall try to locate it...
    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)