|Mending & Mantras E-courses|
I've been a little distracted lately because over the last couple months I've been working on a series of e-courses called Mending & Mantras.
Drawing on nine different themes that are central to personal development, I will be facilitating six-week long online-retreats based on the work in my book Lemonade Mantras.
My aim is to bring people together as a group, connect and bond through common stories, and gently mend the holes in our lives.
Class outcomes will be:
- A personal recipe of positive affirmations that will re-script your negative thinking patterns
- Easy tools for personal growth
- Fun journal techniques
- Effective action steps for putting your life on track
- Creative projects for exploring self-expression
- Lasting connections with a dynamic group of wholehearted people
My aim is to begin enrollment for the first class Mending Creative Time & Space during the month of June for a start date in July. There will be an opportunity to snag a seat in one of these online-retreats for free and also on a donation basis, so stayed tuned in to my blog over the next couple weeks for more details.
If you want to keep on top of the latest Mending & Mantras e-course information, I recommend following my blog via e-mail. To do this, go to the top right-hand corner of my blog under the header, fill in your e-mail address in the empty field and click Submit.