7.06.2012

Knitting Designs by Romi: Home Is Where the Heart Is

knitting ebook rosemary romi hill pattern small shawl designs
subscription e-book Rosemary "Romi" Hill
A new e-book subscription for knitting small shawls is coming out this August by Rosemary "Romi" Hill. If you've never seen knitting patterns from Designs by Romi, I invite you to check out her work by clicking here.

Romi's eye for delicate designs is meticulous, and she is going to release a collection of small shawl patterns based on the beauty of the Northern Nevada region and the Sierras over the course of the coming year.

You can pre-order this subscription e-book during the month of July for only $16 and then on August 1st it will jump to $20. To do this, join Ravelry -- a free social networking group for knitters and crocheters -- and then click on this link to make the purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)