8.20.2012

Free Jewelry Making Tutorial: Felted Beads

Free Felted Bead Class by Gail Crosman Moore

The other day I was searching for some information on felting and came across this great free jewelry tutorial on making felted beads by Gail Crosman Moore. This free class is featured on Beaducation's website in video format.

I especially like how Gail Crosman Moore explains why the fleece doesn't fall apart and stays together in these unique shapes. The tools and materials for this project are mostly simple household products, and it's a process that can be dated back to the Bronze Age.

2 comments:

  1. What a hoot! Gail is an artist friend and lives not far from me. I discovered your blog a couple of weeks ago and have enjoyed reading. How nice to see you site Gail. She is warm, exuberant, oh so talented and good fun. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a lucky gal! Gail seems like a wonderfully generous and creative person. I'd love to meet her in person :)

      Delete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)