8.13.2012

Free Jewelry Making Tutorial: The Tin Cup Necklace

Tin Cup Necklace, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)

Next month I'm going to be teaching a group of women how to make a sacred journey necklace. For the design we decided to base the class on the Tin Cup Necklace. If you've never made a Tin Cup Necklace it's pretty easy to do. All you need is a few basic tools, beads, and some silk cord.

Here are two free jewelry making tutorials for the Tin Cup Necklace:

The Tin Cup Beaded Necklace

Tin Cup Necklace by Tammy Powley


Tin Cup Necklace, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)

Instead of making evenly spaced beads on my necklace, I choose to make everything a bit assymmetrical, because that's how life feels to me. Each beaded section of this necklace represents a step along my sacred journey.

If you created a sacred journey necklace, what would it look like? What colors, shapes, and stones represent the steps on your path?

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Your Tin Cup necklace is my favorite our of the three. I love the colors that you used and the assymmetrical style. Very nice. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for enjoying this design!

      Delete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)