9.08.2012

Enrollment for Mending Body E-Course



Healing the relationship with your body, accesses the deepest expressions of your soul. 

By mending your body and its past hurts you will rekindle your creative story, 

accept its inherent beauty, and learn to share its splendor with the world.



For a short introduction to my upcoming Mending Body e-course, the second in my Mending & Mantras series, that will run October 1 - November 11, 2012, please watch the video above.

For more information about Mending & Mantras e-courses click here.

For more information about the material included in the Mending Body e-course click here.

1 comment:

  1. excellent, beth!
    you have a special way of looking at things and we are all so lucky that you have decided to share it...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)