9.03.2012

Etsy Gift Cards



Yahoo! Finally Etsy has been able to make gifts cards a possibility. This fall in preparation for the holiday season, Etsy will be rolling out gift cards that can be used in any shop. This means that if you buy a $50 gift certificate for a birthday present the recipient can use it in multiple Etsy stores. Gift cards have been a long desired feature by Etsy sellers, and so I'm incredibly excited.

Stay tuned, and if you know of someone who likes to shop on Etsy, consider purchasing a gift card this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)