9.12.2012

Nature Inspired Jewelry: Sagehen Creek Necklace


Sagehen Creek, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver tree of life charm

Back in June I took a hike along Sagehen Creek in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. The wildflowers I discovered along the trail were so sweet that I decided to create my own kind of "daisy chain" necklace drawing inspiration from the flowers and colors in my photographs.

The best part of being up in the mountains is being surrounded by pine trees, so adding Hint Jewelry's tree of life charm to this necklace seemed like the perfect end note.  


Sagehen Creek Hike


1 comment:

  1. That necklace is a beauty. But of course it is hard to argue with the spectacular scenery that you shared. How majestic and amazing! Your necklace is a wonderful remembrance. I always love how simply stunning and meaningful your pieces are. Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)