10.22.2012

Fiber Arts: Cornflower Blue Studio

Rachel Hunnicutt, Cornflower Blue Studio

This month I stumbled across Cornflower Blue Studio's blog and became enchanted with the work of Rachel Hunnicutt.

I've always done knitting and have never been drawn to crochet; however, these free form sculptures that Rachel Hunnicutt produces over at Cornflower Blue Studio have me intrigued by the process.

I love how she creates these small individual pieces that are gathered together in one sculpture -- like a matrix.


Rachel Hunnicutt, Cornflower Blue Studio

Her blog is a wealth of creative inspiration, and she offers a lot of diy projects and patterns too.  It's hard not to be touched by Rachel's generosity and warm spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)