1.23.2013

Be Forgiveness


I've seen the good side of bad
And the down side of up
- Everlast, What it's Like

Forgiveness is a process that requires empathy and compassion -- stepping into another person's shoes and looking at the world through their eyes. True forgiveness that promises freedom asks us to feel the experiences and understand the desires of another person who we may perceive as less then a friend. It takes tremendous courage to understand how the world feels from another person's perspective, but in doing so you will let go of the past and empower yourself to be fully alive in the present.

If you are seeking emotional freedom from past hurts, join me for five weeks of learning how to forgive by signing up for my FREE Mending Past ecourse by clicking here. This ecourse runs January 28 - March 3, 2013.

For more information click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)