Forgiveness promises freedom and dissolves unhealthy ties between you and another person. When you embark on a path of genuine forgiveness, you will develop the courage to understand the feelings and needs of the other person and start to believe in their basic goodness.
For a short introduction to my upcoming Mending Past e-course, the third in my Mending & Mantras series, that will run January 28 - March 3, 2013, please watch the video above.
During this five-week Mending Past e-course you will:
- Share stories and create lasting bonds
- Develop a more loving relationship with yourself and others
- Heal memories of past hurts
- Learn to live in the present and let go of the past
- Give up changing others, turn pain into growth, and create more happiness and peace
For this five-week Mending Past e-course you will receive:
- A free copy of the Be Forgiveness e-book and worksheets
- Videos of Beth sharing insightful tips
- A private Facebook group for sharing stories, connecting, and building lasting bonds with other people