1.30.2013

Free Jewelry Making Tutorial: Knotted Briolette Necklace

knotted briolette necklace free diy jewelry tutorial
knotted briolette necklace

I saw a simple knotted briolette necklace the other day that was so over the top expensive that I decided to create a DIY jewelry tutorial so others could make it at a fraction of the cost. The materials for this necklace cost under $5.00 and you don't need to have a whole lot of jewelry making experience to complete it. I made it in probably 15 minutes. 

Download the free tutorial by clicking here.

If you want some more information on bead knotting, you can check out my earlier post here.


knotted briolette necklace free diy jewelry tutorial
knotted briolette necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)