1.08.2013

Selling Metal Clay Treasures


I've been meaning to share my stash of metal clay treasures in Hint Jewelry's shop, but kept putting off taking pictures. Over the holidays I finally finished the photos and now there is a whole new section in my shop of metal clay charms and pendants. Many of these are offered at reduced prices.

These are all one-of-a-kind and some will never be made or sold again. For instance, there are four large 1" pendants of an owl, horse, leaf, and tree that I rarely sell in my shop. Also, there are a couple of design experiments of an elephant and monkey that are cute, but I decided not to get them cast in sterling silver.

So if you are looking for something unique, check out the metal clay section of my shop at Hint Jewelry by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)