1.16.2013

Why You Resist Putting Your Ego in Neutral



In this video, I explore why I believe the first chapter "Make a Concrete Observation" in both my books Lemonade Mantras and Be Forgiveness is so challenging, and why you might avoid, rebel, or resist doing it. To download a free copy of this first chapter "Make a Concrete Observation" click here.

Making a neutral or concrete observation is the first step in building awareness that your perception of things is limited. Choosing to make a concrete observation instead of tuning into habitual beliefs and stories takes an enormous amount of discipline and curiosity.

Making a concrete observation is probably the most important step in both of my books, and it will be an essential part of the Mending Past course on learning how to forgive. If you want to sign up for my free online class on learning how to forgive that runs January 28 - March 3, 2013, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)