4.15.2013

Writing Books: Collaboration & Refinement

love mindfulness food eating diet be forgiveness forgive beth hemmila books
books by Beth Hemmila

In 2011, I wrote a book called Lemonade Mantras, which is a toolbox for personal development. While listening to people who participated in Lemonade Mantras workshops, I discovered that within the core of the book was something more important to me, probably the thing I originally wanted to express, but couldn't figure it out until other people helped refine it.


love mindfulness food eating diet be forgiveness forgive beth hemmila books
books by Beth Hemmila

Refinement is an extremely important aspect of the creative process. I know that whenever I start a project I will be moving from the complicated to the particular. It's a process of whittling away to find the purest expression.

This process of simplifying and letting go of creative attachments to find the essence of expression is best done within the context of collaboration. People help you let go of things you are holding on to so as see something bigger.


love mindfulness food eating diet be forgiveness forgive beth hemmila books
books by Beth Hemmila

Many thanks to all the people who helped shine a light on Lemonade Mantras to find the gems lurking within -- my two new books Be Forgiveness and Love, Mindfulness & Food.

All these ebooks can be downloaded for FREE by clicking here.

If you'd rather purchase a soft cover version of these books you can find them on Lulu.com by clicking here.

I designed Be Forgiveness and Love, Mindfulness & Food to be short, inexpensive, and small enough to fit in your purse.

Both books offer core teachings that are at the heart of my work. Love, Mindfulness & Food consists of 4 simple questions that lead from emotional eating to conscious eating, while Be Forgiveness uncovers the root buried within all conflict, the desire to forgive and let go. To learn about this in more detail, watch my Youtube video series on Forgiveness and Letting Go by clicking here.

While caring for your body you tend to the vehicle for your soul, and while caring for your relationships you grow and extend your soul in ways unimagined.

In love and light,
Beth



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)