5.02.2013

Pearls & The Great Gatsby

grey pearl great gatsby necklace hint jewelry beth hemmila
Great Gatsby, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): grey pearls, silk thread, and sterling silver chain


The remake of The Great Gatsby directed by Baz Luhrmann is in movie theaters May 10th. F. Scott Fitzgerald's 1925 novel is timeless. Even though The Great Gatsby was required for one of my classes, it was a story I was happy to read and have reflected on throughout my life.



grey pearl great gatsby necklace hint jewelry beth hemmila
Great Gatsby, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): grey pearls, silk thread, and sterling silver chain


Here's a one-of-a-kind pearl necklace I designed and have put up for sale in my shop in honor of The Great Gatsby and the delicious costumes that are sure to delight audiences. Click here to purchase this grey pearl necklace. You can wear these pearls alone or choose to purchase one of Hint Jewelry's charms such as this sterling silver daisy to slip on and off as you desire.


grey pearl great gatsby necklace hint jewelry beth hemmila sterling silver daisy charm
Great Gatsby, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): grey pearls, silk thread, and sterling silver chain


Also, check out the fascinating collaboration between Tiffany and the costume designers for The Great Gatsby in the video below. Click here to visit Tiffany's Web site to see their stunning collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)