6.01.2013

Hint Jewelry 2013 Charm Collection

beth hemmila hint jewelry sterling silver charms pendants
Hint Jewelry 2013 Sterling Silver Charm and Pendant Collection by Beth Hemmila

I've just added my new charm collection to Hint Jewelry. Some of these are pendant size. The tiger, swan and wolf are all between 3/4" and 1" wide. They're actually pretty hefty too!

The puzzle piece is a charm that I've been meaning to have cast in sterling silver to bring awareness to and support families affected by autism.

Both the horseshoe and paw print charms are blank on the reverse so you can engrave your beloved dog, cat, or horse's name on the back.

To shop for these charms at Hint Jewelry click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)