7.23.2013

50 Gluten Free Desserts: Sweet Cravings Cookbook by Kyra Bussanich

My friend Kyra Bussanich is the woman behind Kyra's Bake Shop in Portland, Oregon. She's incredibly creative in the kitchen and has won  Food Network's Cupcake Wars twice using gluten free ingredients.
Kyra Bussanich specializes in gluten free desserts and has written a beautiful new recipe book called Sweet Cravings: 50 Seductive Desserts for a Gluten-Free Lifestyle.

Due out September 10th you can pre-order Sweet Cravings on Amazon by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)