7.03.2013

Raw Food Recipe: Fourth of July Trifle

free raw food recipe fourth july trifle dessert gluten free vegan healthy fruit
Raw Food: Fourth of July Trifle
Happy Fourth of July!

To celebrate I'm sharing this free raw rood recipe for a delicious Fourth of July trifle.

To make this trifle, follow my recipe for The Queen's Strawberry Shortcake and Clotted Cream by clicking here.

Once you have assembled the biscuit and cream components, layer your individual trifles in drinking glasses in the following order:

Shortcake
Cream
Strawberries
Cream
Blueberries
Raspberries

If you want to add more flavor to your trifle, try adding a bit of lemon juice, honey, and lemon zest to the clotted cream. Also, a helpful tip is to slightly chill the raw cashew clotted cream before adding it as a layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)