7.24.2013

Romeo and Juliet One of Kind Necklace

romeo juliet beth hemmila hint jewelry sterling silver necklace
Romeo and Juliet, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)
Before Leonardo DiCaprio and The Great Gatsby there was Baz Luhrmann's film Romeo + Juliet. Modern and electrifying, Baz' re-telling of the classic love tale that ends in tragedy brings what seems like fantasy into the reality of our urban lives.

My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite.

- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet





























If you've never seen the Baz Luhrmann movie Romeo + Juliet, check out the clip below.







Young star-crossed lovers meet and are inseparable. Romeo and Juliet is an ancient myth deeply embedded into our collective psyche. The desire for both the innocent masculine and feminine parts of ourselves to be reunited in love despite separation is what we all yearn for in some shape or form.



romeo juliet beth hemmila hint jewelry sterling silver necklace
Romeo and Juliet, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver sugar skull and elephant charms


I designed this one of a kind Romeo and Juliet necklace to be both sweet and electrifying -- like the passion of two young lovers.

You can wear Romeo and Juliet alone or purchase a Hint Jewelry charm to be added and removed according to your mood.



romeo juliet beth hemmila hint jewelry sterling silver necklace
Romeo and Juliet, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver sugar skull and elephant charms

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)