8.13.2013

Abundance Affirmations for Money, Love and Peace

Abundance Affirmations for Money, Love, and Peace by Beth Hemmila
prosperity is an open mind

I originally posted this article on my Breakup Care Package blog because it was related to my experience of divorce; however, our fears about financial security are universal. Aging, illness, retirement, building a family, sending the kids to college, going bankrupt, or losing a job could all catapult you into a place where you are struggling with your fears about money.

Whatever your circumstance, your watershed event may trigger a boatload of fear about your future and financial security. Unfortunately, there is no magic bullet to relieve your fear. My suggestion is to use this experience as an opportunity to dig in and work with your fear and see what it's all about.

After my divorce, I spent 30 days working the 10-step process from my free ebook Lemonade Mantras using negative experiences all related to money. This means that every time I felt scared, angry, frustrated, or ashamed about money I transformed my negative thinking into a positive affirmation.

What I discovered is that many times what is lying beneath our fear about money is a larger anxiety about prosperity -- our love, relationships, peace, health, and safety. Below are positive affirmations that came out of my fears about financial security; however, you'll notice many of them don't mention money at all but something much greater.

I invite you to discover and write your own affirmations about money, love, and peace by downloading my free ebook Lemonade Mantras.

Positive Affirmations on Money
Value is Divine collaboration.
The soul of money conforms to my love.
Make life meaningful by trading in karma rewards.
Happiness is free income.
Wild profit loosens the reins on my free spirit.
Wealth is the rich silence of an empty mind.
A wealth of hearts will be my riches.
Being happy with people is the real business.
Let the future ride on chance.
Money improvises at play.
Love is a mirror of wealth.


30 Days of Prosperity Affirmations

  1. In love give your partner most what they feel was taken away.
  2. Keep revealing the I and Thou in all things.
  3. Value is Divine collaboration.
  4. Love nests in the crook of my heart.
  5. Soul arrival is like a home coming and going.
  6. Receive demands like humble requests from God.
  7. The soul of money conforms to my love.
  8. Commerce is the sharing of life medicine.
  9. Make life meaningful by trading in karma rewards.
  10. Your silence has my full attention.
  11. Happiness is free income.
  12. Step into big ideas and expand into your universal skin.
  13. You are a sacred sketch on the universal canvas.
  14. The living moment is completely balanced.
  15. Wild profit loosens the reins on my free spirit. 
  16. Wealth is the rich silence of an empty mind. 
  17. A wealth of hearts will be my riches. 
  18. Meandering is a purpose. 
  19. Easy is a blindfold. 
  20. Being happy with people is the real business.
  21. Let the future ride on chance.
  22. Life is an asking and you are an answering.
  23. Money is an underground railroad of love helping you move forward.
  24. Ease is a wave of abundance.
  25. Enlighten your story. 
  26. Happy is my starting and finishing line.
  27. Money improvises at play.
  28. Love grows by moving forward.
  29. Wanting is remembering I am.
  30. Change believes in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)