8.07.2013

Free Jewelry Making Tutorial: How to Make Hammered Wire Hoop Earrings

video jewelry tutorial sterling silver hammered wire hoop earrings earwires beth hemmila
Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver hammered wire hoop earrings

I love wearing simple hoop earrings. They're incredibly romantic and make you look like a gypsy. Also, depending on your outfit, hoop earrings can feel either dressy or casual. They're my go-to earring.

Here's a video tutorial in two parts that explains how I make my Hammered Hoop Earrings out of sterling silver 18 gauge wire. It's fairly simple, but I'm not going to lie. I first designed these Hammered Hoop Earrings in less expensive craft wire, and it took me maybe 10 tries before I perfected my technique.

So be sure to practice making these hoop earrings on cheaper wire, refining the process and design to your own tastes.

Part 1: How to Make Hammered Sterling Wire Hoop Earrings





Part 2: How to Make Hammered Sterling Wire Hoop Earrings 


1 comment:

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)