8.14.2013

Free Jewelry Making Tutorial: How to Make Stacking Rings



Stacking rings are fun to wear and are pretty easy to make if you have the tools for soldering sterling silver. Watching this video by Laura Hagan from Make Silver Jewelry is a great way to learn. I like how easy-going Laura is about soldering and even offers suggestions for using common household items as jewelry making tools.

Here are some other helpful links that will help you learn how to make stacking rings:

Instructions for Making Stacked Texture Rings from Jewelry Making Daily

Instructions for Making Stacked Rings from Woobie Beans Blog

Instructions for Sterling Silver Stacking Rings from Emily Wiser Jewelry

10 Tools You Need to Solder Sterling Silver from Make Silver Jewelry

Organic Pickle Recipes by Emily Wiser Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)