8.21.2013

Free Jewelry Making Tutorial: Macrame Bracelet

Free Jewelry Making Tutorial Macrame Bracelet by Beth Hemmila Hint Jewelry
half knot spiral macrame bracelet with polymer clay painted bead

Playing with fibers can be fun for all ages. This half knot spiral macrame bracelet is similar to making a friendship bracelet, but is a bit more durable because it's made of hemp or other cording. You can buy a bead for the closure or make your own like I did using a rubber stamp mold, polymer clay instead of metal clay, and some acrylic paint.

Here are a few easy macrame tutorials to get you started:

Macrame Half Knot Spiral Bracelet by Fusion Beads
Macrame Half Knot Spiral Washer and Wingnut Bracelet by Minieco
Macrame Square Knot String and Hexnut Bracelet by Minieco
Macrame Square Knot Bracelet by Fusion Beads
Macrame Bracelet with Adjustable Closure by Fusion Beads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)