8.28.2013

Raw Food Recipes: 5 Mango Drinks

Raw Food Recipes for Five Mango Drinks by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
raw food mango and green apple drink

Summer reminds me of eating tropical fruit, so I've been using mango to make lots of delicious beverages. Here are five tasty mango drinks to swirl in your blender. I've left the proportions up to you, but if all else fails add more mango!

I Go Bananas for Mango
Mango
Banana
Fresh ginger
Coconut butter
Ice
Water

Fourth of July Does the Mango
Mango
Seedless watermelon
Lime juice
Fresh ginger
Water

Dessert In A Glass
Mango
Raspberries
Sweetener such as honey
Ice
Water

Americana With A Tropical Twist
Mango
Granny smith apple
Ginger
Sweetener such as honey
Ice
Water

Mango Meets The Green Goddess 
Mango
Cucumber
Parsley
Celery
Fresh ginger
Garlic
Lime juice
Sweetener such as honey
Ice
Water

*New Drink*
Mediterranean Mango
Mango
Raspberry
Fresh Ginger
Date
Tahini
Water


2 comments:

  1. Make a mango salsa!. So easy and its great!
    Chopped mango, jalapeno, red onion, squeeze of lime and anything else u like... its great over grilled fish, chicken..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds delish! Thanks for the yummy recipe :)

      Delete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)