8.15.2013

Fire Dancer One of a Kind Necklace

Fire Dancer Carnelian Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Fire Dancer, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): carnelian and sterling silver


Fire Dancer will set...



Fire Dancer Carnelian Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Fire Dancer, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): carnelian and sterling silver


your life ablaze.



Fire Dancer Carnelian Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Fire Dancer, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): carnelian and sterling silver

Fire Dancer can be worn alone or you can purchase a sterling silver charm from Hint Jewelry to slip on and off according to your mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)