9.05.2013

Spirit Guide Limited Edition Green Kyanite Necklace

Spirit Guide Green Kyanite Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Spirit Guide, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): green kyanite necklace


Some gems are comforting to me and the collection of green kyanite that I have in my stash is one of those stones. A couple years ago I used green kyanite to make a dragonfly necklace that I wear when I want some peace in my life.



Spirit Guide Green Kyanite Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Spirit Guide, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): green kyanite necklace


Green kyanite feels soothing to me and fosters a sense of compassion, spiritual integrity, and intuition. I want to meditate more when I wear kyanite, and maybe it's because this stone helps you connect to your spirit guides.



Spirit Guide Green Kyanite Lotus Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Spirit Guide, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): green kyanite necklace with sterling silver lotus charm

This Spirit Guide necklace was designed to be worn alone or with your favorite charm from Hint Jewelry.

2 comments:

  1. That green is gorgeous!.. and to pair it w/a dragonfly, omg... the symbolism screams! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for loving this kyanite and seeing how the dragonfly amplifies it's significance!!

      Delete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)