10.10.2013

Autumn Splendor One Of A Kind Necklace

Autumn Splendor Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Autumn Splendor, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): mixed tourmaline necklace


Westerly winds, falling leaves, and a chill in the air are just some of the things I love about autumn. To celebrate the season I've designed this Autumn Splendor necklace using an earthy mix of tourmaline gemstones -- the birthstone for October birthdays.


Harvest Moon from the Oregon Outback by Beth Hemmila
outback moon


Autumn Splendor was inspired by my desolate drive through the Oregon outback and this beautiful photo I captured of the harvest moon right before the Fall Equinox or Mabon.



Autumn Splendor Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Autumn Splendor, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): mixed tourmaline necklace


It is so beautiful to wear alone because it captures the essence of colors fading into fall. If you love wearing earthy tones Autumn Splendor will be a favorite.



Autumn Splendor Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Autumn Splendor, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): mixed tourmaline necklace with leaf and acorn charm


You can also purchase a charm from Hint Jewelry to create focal point for this Autumn Splendor necklace; however, the gems are too large to slip a charm on and off manually.

4 comments:

  1. I do love earth tones!. This is gorgeous, Beth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for much for digging these autumn colors! xoxo Beth

      Delete
    2. I just noticed on your Etsy page that u added a 'limited edition' section,, when did u do that? I had no idea u sold the necklaces u post...also, I noticed u had done some posts of birth stone necklaces.. were they just random ones or did u cover all 12 birth stones?

      Delete
    3. I think I started selling a few one of a kind and limited editions around the beginning of this past summer. I've only done a few birthstone necklaces based on some of the larger stones I have on hand. It's kind of random, depending on my mood and energy level!! Glad you like them :)

      Delete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)