10.03.2013

Farewell Summer One Of A Kind Necklace

Farewell Summer Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Farewell Summer, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)


I recently returned from traveling in the Northwest and had a chance to capture the final bits of summer color. Inspired by the greens, lavenders, and rose colors of a pretty Northwest garden, I designed this one of a kind Farewell Summer necklace.



Northwest Flower Garden
summer's last hurrah


I've included amethyst, iolite, tanzanite, bright green jade, and a tiny ruby in the very back of this Farewell Summer necklace.



Farewell Summer Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Farewell Summer, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)



This Farewell Summer necklace is pretty enough to wear alone or you can purchase a Hint charm to slide on and off to suit your mood.



Farewell Summer Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Farewell Summer, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry: sterling silver plum blossom flower charm


Though autumn is in the air it isn't too late to celebrate the last bits of color in the garden!

4 comments:

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)