10.09.2013

Free Jewelry Making Tutorials: Setting Up Your Studio & Caring for Your Tools




Melissa Muir is such a wonderful jewelry designer and teacher. She has lots and tips and tricks for how to keep your jewelry making studio in working order. On Youtube you can find her video series Tool Time Tuesday that will help you take care of and organize your tools. 

Another jewelry artist I deeply admire is Stacie Florer, who has recently set up a new studio in Arkansas. You can watch a video of her studio setup by clicking here.

By clicking on this link you will find Stacie Florer's top 5 tips for setting up a metalsmithing studio.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)