11.23.2013

Courageous Light Limited Edition Necklace

Courageous Light Aquamarine Birthstone Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Courageous Light, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): aquamarine birthstone necklace

Live light in the light.
- Beth Hemmila

Aquamarine is a stone of courage, helping you harmonize with your surroundings and draw more light into your life. Using a beautiful aquamarine gemstone from my stash, I've wire-wrapped a solitary gem that slides along a delicate sterling silver chain necklace.


Courageous Light Aquamarine Birthstone Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Courageous Light, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): aquamarine birthstone necklace


I've called this necklace Courageous Light as a reminder to always seek the light within darkness, and it is now available for purchase at Hint Jewelry.


Courageous Light Aquamarine Birthstone Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Courageous Light, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver om and buddha charms with aquamarine

Aquamarine is also the birthstone for March birthdays, and you can purchase your favorite interchangeable charm from Hint Jewelry to personalize this necklace Courageous Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)