11.28.2013

Hammered Wire Hoop Earrings

Gypsy Dancer Hammered Wire Hoop Earrings by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Gypsy Dancer, Beth Hemmila: sterling silver hammered wire hoop earrings



I hand forged 18 gauge sterling silver wire into hammered hoop earrings, and they are now available for purchase at Hint Jewelry. I call them Gypsy Dancer because when I wear them I feel a bit like a wandering spirit, dancing and spinning through life.



Gypsy Dancer Hammered Wire Hoop Earrings by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Gypsy Dancer, Beth Hemmila: sterling silver hammered wire hoop earrings



Each one is unique and is handmade with love.



Gypsy Dancer Hammered Wire Hoop Earrings by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Gypsy Dancer, Beth Hemmila: sterling silver hammered wire hoop earrings


For the Gypsy Dancer earrings, you can choose between a dazzling polished sterling silver finished or a more rustic antiqued patina.

2 comments:

  1. Your work is always so lovely and elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)