11.04.2013

Running Horses Hand Knitted Socks

Running Horses Hand Knitted Socks by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Running Horses, Hand Knitted Socks by Beth Hemmila

I didn't knit much over the summer, but I've picked it up again as things have started to cool down. I have one sock complete and what you see here is the second one half way done.

I wanted to make socks that had a cables in the front, but I couldn't find one that I liked so I designed my own by patching together a few different sock patterns I have in my stash.

Hopefully, I'll be wearing them before it snows! What's on your needles?

2 comments:

  1. You are more ambitious than I am.. I love that stitch and colors... My excuse is that its not that cold where I'm at for socks that thick.... Mom use to knit and crochet.. My kids loved the knitted caps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for loving this pattern and the colors! I found it hard to knit when I lived in SoCal. The cold weather inspires me to knit and like you said wear warmer socks :)

      Delete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)