11.14.2013

Sacred Sound One of a Kind Necklace

Sacred Sound Citrine Birthstone Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Sacred Sound, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): citrine birthstone necklace

I am a sacred sound from the Beloved's infinite song.
- Beth Hemmila

I live near the Truckee River, which flows from Lake Tahoe in California all the way to Pyramid Lake in Nevada. This beautiful stream is a source of so much life in our valley -- animals, trees, hiking, fishing, and birding. I love hanging out down by the river and watching everything flow by.


Sacred Sound Citrine Birthstone Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Sacred Sound, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): citrine birthstone necklace

This fall I was particularly drawn to all the cottonwood trees that line the banks of the river for the explosion of brilliant yellow leaves took my breath away. This necklace called Sacred Sound  was inspired by an autumn wind rustling the golden leaves of a cottonwood tree.


Sacred Sound Citrine Birthstone Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Sacred Sound, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): citrine birthstone necklace

Sacred Sound features hand-knotted citrine gemstones (the birthstone for November) on light blue silk cord. In the back of the necklace I wire-wrapped a green tourmaline and apatite gemstone to symbolize the blue sky and pine that is intermingled within this high desert landscape.


Sacred Sound Citrine Birthstone Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Sacred Sound, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver dove of peace and tree of life charm necklace

I designed Sacred Sound to be worn alone or you can purchase charms from Hint Jewelry to be slipped on and off to suit your mood. The charms featured in this photo are Dove of Peace and Tree of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)