11.07.2013

Sterling Silver Lotus Blossom Charm Earrings

Sterling Silver Lotus Blossom Charm Earrings by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Lotus Blossom Earrings, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver lotus charm earrings with peridot

These sweet Lotus Blossom earrings were a custom order for my mom. I used the small sterling silver Zen Lotus charms in Hint Jewelry's shop and wire wrapped sparkly, green peridot gems to each one.

I don't often make earrings except for custom orders, so if you see charms and gems you like at Hint Jewelry and want a pair send me an email and I give you a quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)