11.19.2013

Winter Snow Jewelry Collection

Snowflake Kisses Gold and Pearl Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Snowflake Kisses, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)



Inspired by winter snow I designed a few one of a kind 
necklaces for the holidays that can now be found Hint Jewelry's shop.



Snow Princess Gold and Gem Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Snow Princess, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)




Snowdrop Gold and Quartz Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Snowdrop, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)

1 comment:

  1. these pieces are really just beautiful, the gold wire adding a richness to designs that would be glow in a subtle way were they all silver. and now i have to tell you - laughing - i just found gold plated wire that i had purchased years ago for a wedding commission. and have had it out to play with. i think it is all of my calder love pulling me to add the bright yellow. and knowing that the gold shouldn't tarnish as brass would. was a little relieved to see that you aren't ball ending either - the wire does not seem to like heat!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)