12.06.2013

December Birthstone Jewelry

Shaman Sterling Silver and Turquoise Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Shaman, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver turquoise necklace


Both turquoise and blue topaz are two of the birthstones for December birthdays.


Shaman Sterling Silver and Turquoise Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Shaman, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver turquoise necklace


I created this limited edition Shaman necklace from a series of turquoise discs wire-wrapped together. It matches a pair of Shaman earrings in my shop.



Water Nymph Blue Topaz Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Water Nymph, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver and blue topaz necklace


I also designed this one of a kind blue topaz Water Nymph necklace that is hand knotted on blue silk thread. The blue topaz is so clear it looks like ice from a frozen pond.



Santa Fe Journey Sterling Silver and Turquoise Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Santa Fe Journey, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver and turquoise necklace


Lastly, I am featuring this one of a kind Santa Fe Journey necklace which incorporates a large turquoise stone I found while traveling in the Southwest. I carried this turquoise in my pocket for a long time as a talisman and teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)