12.03.2013

Happy Fate One of a Kind Earrings

Happy Fate Amazonite Sterling Silver Earrings by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Happy Fate, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): amazonite sterling silver earrings


Let the future ride on chance.



Happy Fate Amazonite Sterling Silver Earrings by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Happy Fate, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): amazonite sterling silver earrings



These sterling silver amazonite earrings are so festive to wear. Happy Fate earrings remind me of Chinese paper lanterns hung around the garden for a party under the stars.



Happy Fate Amazonite Sterling Silver Earrings by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Happy Fate, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): amazonite sterling silver earrings


You may find yourself living more spontaneously when Happy Fate earrings dangle from your ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)