12.07.2013

New Song Limited Edition Blue Kyanite Earrings

New Song, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver and blue kyanite earrings


These kyanite earrings called New Song remind me of slipping on your favorite pair of blue jeans on a lazy Sunday morning and snuggling down with a good book and a cup of tea. They're comfortable and familiar like home.


New Song, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver and blue kyanite earrings

Change is your soul entertaining the Beloved with a new song.
- Beth Hemmila

However, most days don't feel like Sundays, and in your daily life you are constantly faced with chaos and uncertainty.

These sterling silver and blue kyanite earrings are the perfect talisman to help you move through change. Blue kyanite will be a stabilizing influence as you navigate through unfamiliar territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)