12.12.2013

Pink Light: Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Pearl Earrings and Necklace

Pink Light Sterling Silver Pink Pearl Breast Cancer Awareness Earrings by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Pink Light, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver and pink pearl breast cancer awareness earrings


These pink pearl earrings and necklace offer a simple, quiet reminder of breast cancer and bring awareness to those in recovery, friends and relatives who have passed on, and the gentle urge to stay in tune with the language of our bodies.



Pink Light Sterling Silver Pink Pearl Breast Cancer Awareness Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Pink Light, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver and pink pearl breast cancer awareness necklace


I call this pink pearl necklace and earrings Pink Light for pink light is like the light of your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)