12.20.2013

Victoria Sterling Silver and Pearl Earrings

Victoria Sterling Silver and Pearl Earrings by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Victoria, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver and pearl earrings


Inside all women lives an eternal bride --


Victoria Sterling Silver and Pearl Earrings by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Victoria, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver and pearl earrings


simple, pure, and innocent


Victoria Sterling Silver and Pearl Earrings by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Victoria, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver and pearl earrings

Let these Victoria earrings reawaken the bride that resides within your soul.

2 comments:

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)