12.05.2013

Winter Solstice One of a Kind Necklace

Winter Solstice Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Winter Solstice, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver and spectrolite necklace


Winter Solstice might be one of my favorite necklaces I've designed for the holiday season. It combines sterling silver, gold-filled wire, and soft, milky stones labeled spectrolite but look more like moonstone to me.


Winter Solstice Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Winter Solstice, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver and spectrolite necklace


Winter Solstice is a time for both celebration and quiet reflection. A moment of going inside and being with both the dark and light parts of yourself. I've tried to capture both the essence of celebration and the poetry of inner contemplation in Winter Solstice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)