1.10.2014

Mind & Body Wellness: Top 10 Spiritual Practices for Your Soul

Mind & Body Wellness Top 10 Spiritual Practices for Your Soul by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
soul work


You don't need formal religion to cultivate your spirituality. Your soul is doing spirit work all the time. What's most important is developing an awareness and an intention to your practice. Above is a my top ten list of spiritual practices that put you in touch with your soul and the divine nature of the universe. More importantly, many of these activities create a natural state of flow -- a way of being that helps you connect with your true nature.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)