1.27.2014

New Charms from Hint Jewelry for Valentine's Day

New Sterling Silver Charms from Hint Jewelry for Valentine's Day by Beth Hemmila
Sterling Silver Valentine's Day Charms, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)



I designed a couple new heart charms for Hint Jewelry in celebration of love and Valentine's Day. One sterling silver charm features a tiny heart lock and the other is two hearts tied together by a ribbon. For my whole collection of heart charms click here.


New Sterling Silver Charms from Hint Jewelry for Valentine's Day by Beth Hemmila
Sterling Silver Valentine's Day Charms, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)


I also added my frog prince charm back to Hint Jewelry's collection...a little teaser for spring.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness. That lock is calling my name! I love it! Such delightfully inspired pieces. Thank you for sharing them with us! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)